Skip to content

On this page you will find a selection of documents that can be downloaded and filled out for submission to our office.

Once your document is filled out, please submit it to [email protected]

Standard Supply Contact  – Moving into Ottawa River Power’s Service area?  This Standard Supply Contract is necessary in order to have service supplied to your property.  You can fill it out and send it to our office via email or mail, or bring it in in person.

Move Out Form – Moving out of your current service address?  Please fill out this form to ensure that service in your name is stopped on the move out date.

Landlord and Property Manager Agreement Form – When Ottawa River Power Corporation is notified that the tenant will be moving, the landlord or property manager will be advised by email or phone call when responsibility for the electricity service will be transferred. This agreement helps ensure electrical service will not be disconnected during a change of occupancy.

Customer Choice RPP Election Form – If you are a residential or small business customer that pays Time-of-Use (TOU) electricity prices, you can choose to switch to Tiered prices beginning November 1, 2020. Complete this form and submit via email, or by dropping off a physical copy to our office.